Please refer to the size guides below before making any purchases.
Size Guide (inches)
How to take your measurements
- Wear form fitting clothing or underwear when taking your measurements.
- Make sure your feet are positioned close together and your back is straight.
- Make sure the measuring tape is horizontally straight all the way around.
- When taking any measurement, the measuring tape should feel snug around the body, neither lose nor tight.
- To ensure the best fit, have someone else take your measurements either in cm or inches as follows:
Bustline: Measure around the fullest part of your bust, straight across the nipple line.
Underbust: Right under the bustline, measure around the rib cage.
Waistline: Measure around the narrowest part of your torso.
Hipline: Measure around the fullest part of your lower body.
For fit advice or further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org